Thursday, August 29, 2013

God Loves all his children and He raises those thrown out by Society

Some people look down and exclude people with disabilities, Ive seen it recently. Well let me tell you when I worked these wonderful individuals they where some of the most wonderful, kind, and loving individuals I ever met. These people also taught me a lot about God and how great God is. No matter what their condition they stayed strong in the Lord, truly they are as much children of the Living God as you and I are. Jesus is always raises those who have been outcast by society, and raises them. The lowest on this earth will be the highest in Heaven above. These people taught me a lot about life and about God, truly amazing people leading amazing life's of encouragement, hope, and love. I once got a card once from one that I still own and cherish today that says God loves you and me. It was great, truly these are children of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment